2/16/2009

Plurk PLURK Plurk

I am now a Plurk user...

For quite sometime I've managed to gather some of my old friends back through this new type of scheme. It's more like a post-it website. You post what you want, need, do, say, etc...

I'm not yet well aware of the features of this site, though I think I'm also starting to like it. There are these KARMA points that you gain in exchange for things that you may want to have in your profile, like additional smileys (which are actually cute and funny), and some other more.

I first learned this from my girl, then suddenly i just got so amazed more of my friends are actually using it. Hmmm, might be interesting. She immediately send me her invitation. (She said it's for her additional smileys).

Oh well, there, I finally experienced the feeling of being in the PLURK world. And all I can say is.... it's cute, and nice, and something new... ^_^

You should try it...
search for me "ashkenazz" and add me as friend, 'cause I only have a few...
or let me invite you PLURK INVITE CLICK HERE