3/03/2009

Naruto Craze

I've been a Naruto fan since the chuunin exam. Awww... that sucks really 'cause I didn't get the chance to watch it from the very beginning. Another thing is that my brother is such a spoiler. I'm just not fond of reading manga series but this one made me try it. Naruto is really amazing.

I mean, this is the only anime that motivates me. It gives me a big pull up. I don't know but I think I'm really having goosebumps every time they try to talk about serious matters. I'm kinda attached to the feeling of how the story goes.

I guess his character really means something to me as a person. I'm not sure how. I'm proud about the creator and the writer or whoever conceptualized this manga. It's really good. It makes me feel good in the times I feel bad about myself.

And one thing I'm sure of is that, I never get tired of watching this anime even if I repeat it over and over again. There are just so many good points that I want to hear and see every time I watch it.

I can't say any more, and I can't say any less... NARUTO is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment