10/24/2009

I'm going out of town...

Yep I am... I'm going home to the place where I grew up. It's not like I'm gonna have a vacation, no... I'll be leaving the city for a while to visit my grandmother whose eyes are completely failing. My cousins said that my grandmother can't get up her bed anymore. So she's like lying there all the time.

Since my mother is going there, I want to come to. And besides my mother has some monkey business to do. Just kidding. We need to see if our source of income produces income, hahaha.

Anyway, I wish my girl was with me or my friends was with me. But they are all busy people. The truth is that I have nothing to do there besides visiting my grandmother. I guess I'll be staying there for quite a long time. I hope every thing will be alright back here while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment