12/07/2009

Who to vote for in the Philippine 2010 Presedential Elections?

Right now I'm still thinking of who to vote this coming 2010 Presidential elections. I still can't seem to convince myself of who will be the better one to hold that top position. It will definitely be a crucial decision. The truth is that this would be my first time to vote so I would really want to make the most of it, hopefully. But since the day when candidates have started to plug their desire to run for that position, I still can't absorb what they have to offer.

I came across the GMA 7's wordpress blog about the 2010 Presidential candidates and there I saw 9 people who are pressing their way to people's hearts and minds that only one of them is the most suited personality to be placed on the throne.

Here is my gathered list from www.2010presidentiables.wordpress.com

  1. Bro. Eddie Villanueva
  2. Joseph Ejercito "Erap" Estrada
  3. Gilbert "Gibo" Teodoro
  4. Jamby Madrigal
  5. JC de los Reyes
  6. Manny Villar
  7. Nicanor Perlas
  8. Benigno Noynoy Aquino
  9. Richard Gordon
OK! so there are 9 of them. While I was watching the "Isang Tanong" at GMA7, there was only laughter and frustration in me. Seldom did I get excited by a candidate's answer to the nation's questions.

Bro. Eddie Villanueva

Although I am amazed that Bro. Eddie Villanueva is ranked highest in GMA7 2010 Presidential poll. OK so let me start my opinion about this candidate.

Brother Eddie has a very strong will, not only spiritual but also a very strong sense of political will. I can tell that he has a lot of knowledge on what comes out of his mouth whenever he speak to the people. At first I was never really interested in this guy since I strongly believe that the church should be separated from the government. These are two different dimensions and I don't think that it would be good to have a church leader sit on a political kingdom.

But I am amazed that he has a great sense of concern on our national government, till then let's find out on up to what extent does this person have to prove himself to me and to all of the Filipino people.

Joseph Ejercito "Erap" Estrada

I can't believe he still wanted to get back on his lost post. Well that's not really impossible for a guy like him, strong willed and all that, but I never imagined him really pursuing this track till the very end. Well, he does have a point when he said he had a very strong experience when it comes to politics since he had been a mayor, a senator, a vice-president, and a president, etc, etc... But I just think that this is not his time anymore.

Ang cute cute talaga ni dating pangulong Erap oh... I'm watching him right now at ABS-CBN's "Harapan" .

Gilbert "Gibo" Teodoro

He speaks with great confidence. Actually if I am to pick, he would be my third option. But the reason why I am so  not confident about him is that he is an alliance of the "Dark Side". I think he knows deep enough about the position he would be taking in, if ever.

Jamby Madrigal

This one I only knew just now. But I am not confident about this candidate, even now that she has not been visible in political forums for the presidential election.

JC de los Reyes

errr... I don't like him. He doesn't seem to know what he's doing.

Manny Villar

errr... The best thing I like about him is the dance. And I guess that would be the only thing now. x_X I'm sorry but I don't believe him.

Nicanor Perlas

errr... I don't like him either. He doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Just the same as the other one. They seem to be wasting my time whenever I listen to what they have to say. They may have really good intentions for running but they can't seem to reach me. I'm sorry I can't gamble my trust to just anybody.

Noynoy Aquino

Senador Noynoy, I don't really say that he is the best among them. There is no doubt that he is good in nature, but politically wise, correct me if I'm wrong, I have always asked myself, "Ano na ba ang nagawa nya habang sha ay nanunungkulan pa bilang senador?". And I said, "ano nga ba?".

Richard Gordon

Good records, great man, but I'm still weary about my confidence in him. Maybe if I am to choose, I will put him at number 2.

-------------------------

Guys please help me decide which of these candidates is more deserving to serve the Philippine people.