1/09/2010

2010 Presidential Elections is Rattling Me

May 10, 2010 is just a few months away now. And right now, I still don't know to whom I should put my trust into and vote for this coming presidential election. According to ABS-CBN's website, as of December 2009 there are now only 8 remaining bets for the presidential position. Namely, they are:
  1. Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino
  2. Joseph "Erap" Estrada
  3. Manuel "Manny Villar"
  4. Richard Gordon
  5. Jamby Madrigal
  6. Gilbert "Gibo" Teodoro
  7. Eddi Villanueva
  8. John Carlos delos Reyes




Partida presidential positions pa lang pinag iisipan ko.. T_T Actually may options na ko eh. My top three (3) are Noynoy, Gordon, and Eddie.

Hmm... Noynoy, I'm actually giving him the benefit of the doubt since he's a son of two great legacy makers. Performance may not be inheritable, but the pride of his family will forever run through him. So I think, even if there's none of his political credentials that I know of, he'd still make a good leader, I hope. With him, I only believe in one thing: hindi sha corrupt na tao. So I'm also thinking of wanting to see what he can do for the country. Of course that's not my final decision. We'll see until May elections if he's worth the vote.

Gordon, I think he really is one great politician. With his outstanding records I would really put him on the list if he can convince that he will change the political system and uplift the country from debt and devastation @.@... I'm really glad about what he did to Subic. But of course that's just Subic. I mean he might lead the whole nation in the future, so can he do it? Can he lead the people out of their misery? Well, I'm thinking that if he did it once in his homeland so I might just give him this chance to do it nationally. After all, great things start from small beginnings. ^_^

Eddie, wow! I really do think that this person has that political and spiritual will to obliterate the poor system of the government and the society. He's just a preacher of course, but when you study his background, you'll find out that there were many times in history that he stood for the Filipino people. I'm just weary of him getting to mingle about church and government. I strictly don't want this to happen. I always think that the church should only be a guide to the government. He has good credentials, he has great character, he has good intentions, he has lead a vast majority of people already (in the church), so maybe he can also lead a nation. Why not?

How about the rest?

  • Erap: nope I don't think he's on my list... I just don't! OK?
  • Manny: I've posted something about this guy already... you can read it HERE
  • Jamby: I didn't even know before that she was on the presidential list. I don't think she has the capability to lead a whole nation if she can't even make herself available at times when people need to see her. She's always absent in political forums. -_-
  • Gibo: If he wasn't under GMA, if GMA won't run for another government position in the local scene, I might actually consider putting him on the list. But thanks, no thanks.
  • JC: ayayay, no comment...