11/06/2010

20" Samsung Monitor EX2020


Last month, my brother and my father couldn't wait anymore to buy a monitor for my desktop. The monitor that I borrowed from a friend got busted and we couldn't use the desktop computer for days. We were dependent on my brother's Sony Vaio laptop. I told them to wait for sometime for me to finally come up with a savings to purchase a Samsung monitor probably the 21.5" but they just couldn't wait so they bought a 20" Samsung Monitor along with that computer table where the monitor is sitting.

Anyway it's already there. They just surprised me that they already bought one and I couldn't do anything about it anymore. How was I to buy a monitor with a higher resolution when I paid P8,000 for the CRT monitor that got broken under my possession. Well, of course i needed to take responsibility over that one. Although I know that it's not worth paying 8K for an old CRT monitor which probably has a depreciated cost of less than 1.5k, I settled everything as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary talk-backs.

It's still a 20" monitor after all, and most of all it's Samsung. I really preferred Samsung monitors more than LG. And so far it's serving it's purpose and it hasn't failed me yet. The resolution is 1600 x 900 or an aspect ratio of 16:9 HD widescreen. It's nice to watch HD Anime Series and movies as well.

I've installed Fedora not so long ago, too. But I think I'm going to reinstall it again. I'm not so good at managing it yet. It works well with a 64-bit system and of course it goes along well with my 20" Samsung monitor.


No comments:

Post a Comment