1/12/2011

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit and 32Bit

I uploaded these files so that I won't ever have to look anywhere anymore. Whenever something goes wrong with my system that cannot be fixed by my bare hands and not even my most trusted anti-malwares, I save every single bit of important information that I have and reformat my OS drive. That way, I need to reinstall my Operating System (how cruel).

But I accidentally lost my copy of the Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit installer that I burned on a DVD last year. So I searched for it again. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the original file that I used to install my sweet Windows 7. Luckily, I got a hold of my friend where I got it from and asked for its whereabouts in the internet. He still has the link, for crying out loud. Man, am I lucky?

This is what I've found on the internet while searching for the original ISO file that I used to install my woring x64 win7 ultimate before; however, it didn't work on my system. But a lot of downloaders say it's a hundred percent functional. So give it a try. It already includes both ISO and all the cracks and loaders that you need.


Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and x86, download torrent here

Now, this will be the original ISO files that I used to turn on my windows 7 successfully last year so I have more faith in it. Got it from a friend. The forum where he got this was called My Digital Life. It's hell complete. I mean the guy who made this naturally knows all about what he's doing, but it's hard to find this info on the web (based on my experience). I really don't know how my friend got a hold of this stuff. Simple and cool.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 only, download torrent here
Windows 7 Ultimate x86 only, download torrent here

Download the win loader here so you can activate your version of windows 7