8/06/2012

Call Me Maybe/Payphone Mashup


Saw this post from one of my friends in twitter. And when I logged in today on facebook (which I said I'd kick myself out for the mean time), this video popped into my monitor and I watched it. And it's cool.

This this this Call Me Maybe song has gone viral for some time now and I've heard this Payphone song all over different radio stations without ever knowing what the title was. Though, of course, Maroon 5 made a better impression on people, being it viral than the Carly Rae Jepsen girl.

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, being one of the most viral song/video in the history of pop music really kicked in and made a lot of people create their very own versions of it. However, due to the ironic effect of this viral song, a lot of people have also started despising the song since you can hear and watch it almost everywhere and almost all sorts of people from different parts of the world began shooting annoying videos of themselves, most often than not. I, too, have been a victim of it and had hoped to create our own version of that stupid love song. Fortunately, I was saved.

It became so annoying that people would consider it as the new "My Way" song by Frank Sinatra where the people who try to sing it in every karaoke bar gets salvaged by the mafia or any drunk men inside the room. Mashing it up with Payphone, though it also seems to be all too famous, made it a good break - for me.